Nearly one week ago the winners of this years House Deco Contest were crowned, now the final banners have been put up near WBB (Trammel) – take a seat, look at the list of participants and winners, and visit them by using the runebook we provided.
- Pcuvush, Orc Valley Inn, near Yew (23 points)
- Tormod, Bloodlust Castle, near Trinsic (16)
- Julia, Winchester, Vesper (15)
- Kimba, Beergarden, New Magincia
- Ingroll, Raven’s Peak, Builders Hall, Malas
- Piotr, Lakeview, near Despise
- Gilmour, Knuckleville, New Magincia
- Spirit, Marble Island, Felucca
There were eight contestants who were judged by three jurors – three EM’s from other shards, and I didn’t vote at – which rated them and gave out points. The “best design” got each 8 points, the “not best design” got each 1 point. The house with the most points won (1st), followups were 2nd and 3rd ranks. The three winners received a banner near the WBB in the colours of gold, silver and bronze, which was built by Mesanna herself.
Congratulations and thanks everybody for participating!